Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Raiders March


Yes, another John Williams video (:


Not much to say today. I've been pretty sleepy since 9ish but I'm still awake because I wanted to finish my quick discussion answer for a class, and I keep pulling my split ends... In my previous post I blogged about being excited for being busy, and man have I been busy. I am so thankful for all the different opportunities that the Lord has given me to glorify Him in!


The past couple of weeks.
1. Lack of sleep, way more than usual.
2. Roller coaster California weather.
3. Research lab, quite happy that the DARPA project is done with. I can start going home straight after class again.
4. The Temptations radio station on Pandora, good stuff.
5. Jeopardy!
6. Scramble.
7. Catching up with people.
8. Hand lotion
9. On campus on Fridays....*note: I have no Friday classes.
10. Bad eyesight.

I have no idea why I got tired at 9, and no idea why I'm still awake. I didn't get to do everything that I wanted to get done, but 2/4 isn't bad. Gute Nacht!

No comments:

Post a Comment