Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Planner Substitute

Since I misplaced my planner somewhere that's not in my room (most likely in my inorganic lab classroom) I have no planner... And I feel so unorganized without it. And I have quite a lot of things that are due soon, so I feel like listing them here, I guess...

The madness begins
1. Inorganic lab report due Thursday.
2. Inorganic prelab due Thursday.
3. Physics lab report due Friday.
4. Literature and Medicine presentation on Monday.
5. Biochem exam on Monday.
6. Literature and Medicine online discussion assignment due next Monday and Wednesday.
7. Biochem Jmol assignment due next Wednesday.
8. Physics exam next Thursday.

I feel a lot better seeing some of the things I need to do for the next two week, but overwhelmed at the same time. I hope my planner is somewhere on top of those counters in lab... Hah. Yeah, can you pray for me for these next few weeks? I really wouldn't want to make an idol of school and spend all my time doing school work and forgetting the true motivation in trying my best. A person can't glorify God if they're neglecting personal time with Him to make time for their own personal wants (ie: good grades).
Sorry for a random blog, this is one of those blogs where I'm already laying in bed while blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment