Monday, January 30, 2012

Migraine Monday

I was doing my reading for physics like an hour or so ago. I read it, and I get it, then I keep reading and I'm so confused... Yeah, so if you know anything about electric fields, let's talk hahah. But I think I understand it as of now... thanks to YouTube or this guy specifically. So I don't want to continue reading because I think that if I do, I'll just end up being lost.

So in class today, I printed the slides notes for lecture today, but I decided to not print the 2nd section, because I assumed we wouldn't get that far today and if we did it doesn't really matter because I didn't print out the slides for the first lecture day. Turns out we did get to it, so I got ready to take notes on normal sheet paper. Then the girl sitting next to me looked and saw that I didn't have it, and said, "Do you want the slides? I printed two." and already handed the slides to me before I could even say yes. How nice. Haha, okay that was that.

Last Monday of the first month of the year!
1. Really enjoying my Biological Chemistry class, not even gonna lie.
2. Histidine, is the hardest basic amino acid structure for me to memorize.
3. Thanks to the girl who sat next to me provided me with the printed slides.
4. Half the class is spent watching videos in Journalism class.
5. Had a really bad migraine today. It was difficult to play attention to my last class.
6. Thanks to Aileen for letting me borrow her Physics book for this semester!
7. Having the same class with a cousin is pretty cool. I feel like this is common for me haha.
8. Me and Bobbie have gift cards to the same places haha. Considering the fact that they're from the same people haha. Cousin bonding.
9. Praise the Lord for answered prayers!
10. Excited for the next few months, or I guess I can say the future haha. Awkward.
11. Sore from yesterday's squats, lunges, and whatever else we did haha.

Two class Tuesday tomorrow! I wish they were back to back classes but I'm not complaining (: The Lord has blessed me with the opportunity to go to college, why would I not try my best in what He has given me? Soli Deo gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment