Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Recap.

2011
- The Lord has allowed me to understand Him more, however I know that I will never be able to fully understand Him; only what He has revealed for man to understand.
- Got to know more about classmates, friends, cousins and brothers and sisters in Christ.
- Consisted of taking Ochem classes. Spring, Summer, Fall... Praise God that I am done with it! Well this series at least(:
- Took my last class of Math ever!
- Had my God-fearing Grandma be sent home to be with God.
- Had an opportunity to deliver a eulogy. A chance to share with relatives and family-friends about my Grandma's life and her faith in Jesus Christ, such a blessing.
- Small groups, aww I miss them.
- Moved churches, included with the transition and adjusting process.
- Took my first LABTS class.
- Attended Resolved
- A large number of San Diego trips.
- San Francisco trip.
- German class! Ich lerne Deutsch nicht viel aber ich mag Deutsch sprechen.
- Had to put my dog Trunks to sleep.
- Random Dragon Ball Z and Star Wars sessions.
- Monopoly.

Due to the fact that I didn't get much sleep today, it was rather difficult to think about what happened this past year haha sorry. Praise God nonetheless, for His providence! Looking back at this past year alone He has blessed me with so many things. I pray that I can be able to learn more about Him through His Word in order to be conformed to the likeness of His Son, Jesus Christ. Because God deserves the glory! All of it. Soli Deo gloria!

January February

March
April
May
June

July
August

September
October

November

December

No comments:

Post a Comment