Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunburnt

From my sister's graduation., then sunburnt again from today's yard sale. It's a good thing I really LIKE the smell of of sunblock (:I think by the end of this holiday weekend I'm going to have a sunglasses tan on my face especially after Memorial Day at the park this upcoming Monday. I am truly grateful that it's summer and for all the free time I have; I just pray that I may use this time wisely and do things that are pleasing to God.

Also I am truly thankful that I passed all my classes this semester! Wooo praise the Lord! 3 MORE SEMESTERS, 3 MORE SEMESTERS! (Lord willing) Then I can lock myself in a 20° C laboratory and have some real fun with my personal timeline that I made for myself for the decade or so that Mimi knows about... (I know you'll read this eventually) and we all know how accurate those always are... hahaha. Still excited for the future nonetheless!

I'd like to write more, but I can't do everything I wanted to do tonight. I also wanted to do some late night thinking to myself before I fall asleep, but my eye-bags are filled with exhaustion and just want to call it a day/night. Super tired from today, goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYYYYY before you know it, school will be over!!!!! so happy you passed all your classes :D

    ReplyDelete