Tuesday, May 1, 2012

3 weeks til 3 months of break, then 3 semesters left.

After coming home and eating a late lunch, more like mirenda I ended up knocking out, from like 3PM-7PM. Way to go on managing time Ica.... Haha, well I must admit it felt good. I wanted to get close to finshing up this lab report, because I want to turn it in early, and so I can be able to focus on the 3 papers that are due next week. What kind of science majors writes this much? Hahah, well two of them are for capstone classes, and the other one is a protein report for Biochem, so I guess it's not that bad. I'm rambling because I can't sleep due to that wonderful "nap" I took earlier. I have class at 8 AM tomorrow, and then I'm done for the day. It's been hard to attend this class lately, because it's been my only class on Tuesdays and nothing happens in class; no attendance, no quizzes, no gaining anything from lecture either and I've been waking up late hah. I constantly question if waking up and driving to school is worth going to class. But I know, I shouldn't be ditching class. I plan on studying outside tomorrow after class, probably the Starbucks I usually go to or maybe a different one hmmm not sure at the moment, so I can write write write. It's hard for me to write when I'm in my room, because it's so easy to be distracted. Doing bookwork in my room is fine, but when I have to do work on my laptop it's pretty hard. I think I work better when I'm not home is because when I'm in a public place, I don't the people around me to see that I'm just online and not doing any work, so I'm motivated to not be on Facebook and act productive.

Just like last semester, I missed my last Two class Tuesday, again. Because I didn't really feel like going to that physics lecture, and ended up coming on campus 3 hours later for lab ha. Now that we're done with physics lab, I don't have a Two Class Tuesday's for the remaining 2 weeks of the semester! After a year of Two Class Tuesdays,, it came to an end last week (well technically, it was April 10, since I didn't go to class the Tuesday before last Tuessday...) Since next semester, I won't be having any classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

This semester is almost overrr, 2 more weeks til finals then it's Summer! Praise God, that this semester wasn't that stressful, if you compare me to last semester, even from my blogs, I talked about school a lot more specifically Ochem, but through His grace I got through that, and also am getting through this semester. 3 more semesters... I know that is still a lot, but compared to the 6 semesters that I've had, it's good to know that I'm more than half way.

Sorry this blog is pretty much about school, something I talk about a lot. Forgive me reader for my non sense rambles. I wanted to blog about something else, but that can wait til another time. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment