Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Week 3

This week has been sanctifying, that's pretty much all I can say haha. I know, and it's only week 3! Deadlines left and right! However the Lord has been gracious to me, He's blessed me with a wonderful lab partner who can adjust the work that we need to do around my deadlines and such. I've been behind on my readings for my classes because I got my textbooks late.. and also my no class Tuesdays and Thursdays are my study days but these past 2 weeks, I had to meet with my lab partner to work on this poster that we have to make, and were only given a 2 weeks head notice about it. So we've been working on that, and it's not for a class. Gladly, we pretty much finished today and printing day is Thursday so we even finished early! Yeah anyways, I have to plan a new study schedule since my study/lab/rec center Fridays can't go into full affect due to certain circumstances; however I understand there is a need somewhere else. I've also been given the opportunity to serve the church in plenty of different ways and it's been wonderful. Plenty of sacrifices going around, and also exercising that selflessness for a lot of us; and I know it's all not possible by ourselves because of our selfish sinful flesh, but because of the Holy Spirit who works in us. That αγαπη love going around, with God who showed us how.

No comments:

Post a Comment