Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cancelled

Lab partner moment

After eating breakfast, dresssing up, making my lunch, and practically about to leave the house to go to lab, me and my lab partner get cancelled to come in today haha. So I ended up listening to a sermon that I planned on listening to during my drive to school and walk from where I park. Then feeling encouraged by the sermon I immediately read 4 chapters of the book that I'm going through (with a nap in between). And started to iron clothes and watch Breaking Bad. I'm going really slow with this show for some unknown reason. All these Breaking Bad episodes are making me want to go to the laboratory and work on mine and my lab partner's experiment! Not being in the lab for over a week, I must admit feels odd.

I also happened to come across several things in my mind today. I struggle with so much sin, it's crazy. Just wanted to ask for prayers cause it's needed haha. TRUTH.

The most sinful sinner,
Angelica

1 comment: